Advanced Neuropathy Stimulator Single Conductive Glove Treatment Kit Knuckle Orthosis
Wrist Support Brace
The simple, single-pull lace closure design and the adjustable, malleable dorsal stay pod provide variability and a contoured, custom fit to accommodate the changing wrist anatomy during rehabilitation, post-trauma, or injury. Universal size for both left and right help limit inventory to improve efficiencies. Patented
The Quick-Fit Wrist II is designed to help treat hand and wrist injuries and trauma. This wrist brace is equipped with a single pull lace that allows for easier application. The Quick-Fit Wrist II is constructed of soft, nylon foam laminate that provides the user with additional comfort. This wrist brace is equipped with an adjustable, malleable dorsal stay pod that is able to be placed in the correct location for a maximum amount of immobilization, or completely removed when undergoing rehabilitation. The Quick-Fit Wrist II is equipped with a unique contoured palmar stay that provides the patient with the proper anatomical fit that allows for full finger dexterity and can be contoured when it is needed to address a variety of indications.
Choose either left or right hand universal sizes to help improve the efficiency of the fit. See additional chart below for measurements. This product is Latex-free.
- A universal, functional wrist arthrosis for the treatment of wrist and hand injuries and trauma
- Designed with a single pull lace and a soft nylon/foam laminate which offers premium comfort
- An adjustable, malleable dorsal stay pod can be placed in the proper location for maximum immobilization or removed completely
- Features a unique contoured palmar stay that provides proper anatomical fit, allowing full finger dexterity
- Universal design allows the ProCare Quick-Fit II Wrist Support Brace to be used by both men and women
|Procare Quick-Fit Wrist II:
Right, Universal, Left, Universal, Right, Universal/X-Large, Left, Universal/X-Large
Insurance covers most devices Dismiss
Scroll to top